Sunday 12 July 2015

New House & New Career

In other news, I have taken a leap of faith and have 'stepped out' of Education and have decided to try my hand at Mortgage Broking. Over the last month, I have completed a Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking and gained accreditation with all of Aussie's lenders and as of tomorrow, I can start my new career!

For those who know me, this is something that I have always had a passion for and where possible, I have assisted friends, family and colleagues through the home buying process. Having purchased numerous properties myself, I feel I have a deep understanding of the ways to help those also trying to enter the property market - either for the first time or fiftieth!

In recent weeks, I have seen my the total visits of my blog exceed 16000 - this is amazing and certainly makes me happy to think people are visiting and hopefully getting some benefit from the information I have been posting.

I have set up a Facebook page for client updates. I also have a Twitter account and a LinkedIn profile. If you know of anyone who needs home loan help, please contact me through anyone of these channels!
Joel Cryer - Aussie Mobile Broker

6 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Thank you for your blog and updates. We are currently at sign up stage with the Denver 43, colonial facade, building in Victoria. As there is no displays in Vic, it has been great to look at your progress and get ideas. Just wondering if you remember any of your colour selections, As we like your choices 😊
    Mainly the colour of your bricks, colour bond, kitchen benches, cupboards and tiles in bathrooms etc.
    Thank you in advance, hope you are enjoying living in your gorgeous home 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel,
      Glad you have enjoyed the updates! I took great interest in the blogs of others I was waiting to build and gleaned many ideas from their experiences. About a week before we moved into our house a Denver went on display south of Brisbane, it would have been good to look through it before we had our Studio M appointment as there were some cool design ideas in it.
      Our bricks are 'Leisure' with off white mortar, the render and external paint is Russian Toffee. Roof is Paperbark with Surfmist gutters etc (garage door is Jasper). Cupboards are (Brown) Licorice Linea Silk & White Silk. The bench tops are Ivory where there is CaesarStone. I do have the names for the tiles and the laminate bench tops (laundry and butler's pantry), I'll need to look them up for you!
      All the best and if you have any questions, just ask!
      Regards, Joel

      Delete
    2. FYI - Tiles are Mocha & Ivory.

      Delete
    3. We are also building with Metricon and your blog has some really useful information! Thank you for providing some great tips!

      Delete
    4. Great blog, thanks so much for all the info, it will be very helpful to us in our own Metricon build!

      Delete
    5. I'm glad you have got some benefit out of it.

      Delete